Appassionati da sempre di vintage, diamo una nuova identità a vecchie ceramiche e porcellane.
Ogni oggetto è frutto di una accurata ricerca, incontro perfetto tra materia, decorazione e poesia, senza scordare un pizzico di ironia.
/ boʊld /
- not hesitating or fearful in the face of actual or possible danger or rebuff; courageous and daring: a bold hero.
- not hesitating to break the rules of propriety; forward; impudent: He apologized for being so bold as to speak to the emperor.
- necessitating courage and daring; challenging: a bold adventure.
- beyond the usual limits of conventional thought or action; imaginative: Einstein was a bold mathematician. a difficult problem needing a bold answer.
- striking or conspicuous to the eye; flashy; showy: a bold pattern.
/ dɪʃ /
- an open, relatively shallow container of pottery, glass, metal, wood, etc., used for various purposes, especially for holding or serving food.
- any container used at table: dirty dishes.
- the food served or contained in a dish: The meal consisted of several dishes.
/ ‘boʊl | dɪʃ /
- to give new identity to existing, vintage objects, esp. ceramic and porcelain items: Your tea set is so cool! What happened? I got it boldished!
Rimani informato sui prossimi mercati anche su
+39 329 746 92 81